Traditional Neighborhood Design
Olde Village Square is an award winning example of traditional neighborhood design. Olde Village Square, a high density “condominium neighborhood”, has 42 detached residential homes on 6.85 acres in downtown Medfield, MA. The Builders Association of Greater Boston awarded Unique Homes a “Gold Prism Award” for its design of Olde Village Square, recognizing it as the best multifamily community in the region.
The success of Olde Village Square can be attributed to a number of factors including:
- Creating the vision for a vibrant and walkable community for a retiring Baby Boomer market
- Conserving open space and the existing architectural integrity of the downtown area
- Designing 42 different home plans along with an award winning street scape
- Turning higher density into a plus with the balanced configuration of homes and open space.
- Obtaining and structuring the necessary project financing to build the project
- Building and successfully marketing the project
- Crafting a value smart growth formula to maintain and increase value for homeowners, the neighborhood and the community